The JFS series is based on the latest machines designed and perfected throughout the years. They can be implicated for almost all applications of plastics, wood and paper shredding. Four shafts rotate at different speeds with tearing, extrusion and bite functions. Electric part has the automatic detecting overload protection function. They have advantages in regularly deloading materials and easily controlling material size, low rotation speed, low noises, large torque and high efficiency. They fit for shredding large and hard objects such as car body, solid industrial waste, medical waste, e-waste, plastic pail, plastic frame, plastic bottle, metal can, metal pail, intertexture bag, fridge, electric circuit board, paper box, wood and so on.
- Ability to cut any material
- Less power consumption
- Low rotation speed results in fine cutting process
- Low noise level
- Large torque
- Low Running cost
- High efficiency
- Easy replacement and adjustment of cutting knives Cutting chamber (a) Principle (b)
- Cutting chamber.
• Aluminium profiles • Dashboards • Interior auto trim • Bank notes • Batteries • Organic waste • Cans
• Electronic scrap • Electric cookers • Cement asbestos boards • Spring mattresses • Plastic film • Dishwashers
• Gypsum boards • Green waste • Rubber waste • Domestic waste • Cardboard packaging • Cardboard tubes
• Plastic packaging • Plastic drums • Refrigerators • Metals • Medical waste • Metal chips • Metal drums • Rubbish bins
• Oil filters • Paper • Paper rejects • Plastic bottles • Production waste • Passenger car tyres • Radioactive waste
• Shredder light fraction • Hazardous waste • Punching scrap • Bumpers • Carpets and rugs • Tetra pack • Textiles
• Workshop waste • Packaging material • etc.
|Main blade rotation diameter(mm)
|Assistant rotation diameter(mm)
|Main blade quantity(pcs.)
|Assistant blade quantity(pcs.)
|Main axle rotating speed(rpm)
|Drive Capacity (kW)